Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ending of 2009...


Greetings! I know this sounds cliche, but I cannot believe it is December 29th! The years just whiz by don' t they? Makes me value my time more and more, especially the time spent with loved ones, be they family or friends. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and made time to help those less fortunate.

We've seen the passing of Jim Rohn, one of my "mentors," Michael Jackson and Patrick Swayze, two entertainers I thoroughly enjoyed and a few Friends. May they rest in peace and know of the joy they brought to my life.

XanGo has had an incredible year! I am so proud to represent the XanGo family of products. The testimonials that have been coming in from Eleviv have made me teary-eyed, they are so powerful. The success of the Meal Pack--almost 1,000,000 meals distributed! All my business partners from around the world--what quality people you are, I am blessed by you.

As 2009 ends and we prepare for 2010 remember to take care of your bodies and minds, as they are the only ones you will have in this life time. Spend time with the people you love the most and help the poor and needy. Stay out of debt bondage, be grateful for all your blessings and live abundantly. I leave you with this beautiful video by Jim Rohn: http://www.success.com/lessonsonlife/

Happy New Year!

Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment